Subsidiary of Gold Buyers International ® (Registered Trademark)
Gold Buyers of America provides our services to Customers throughout the United States, while Gold Buyers International provides this same valuable service to our international customers. Our goal is to have satisfied customers all over the world who will use our services whenever they have a need and tell others about us as well. Free Gold Kit form at bottom of page.
What we Buy
Gold Buyers International pays Cash for all types and all amounts of Gold, Platinum and Silver. Examples: Items like Yellow Dental Gold, Nuggets, Gold Dust, Chains, Rings, Bracelets, Charms, Coins, Bars, new / used or damaged jewelry items and estate jewelry.
We provide this service to the general public, home gold party dealers, hotel gold buying dealers, jewelers, dentist, miners, and pawnbrokers.(Free Gold Kit Below). "No Minimum".All amounts accepted.
Gold markings and color
In the United States, the purity of gold is designated by Karat markings. Pure gold is 24K and is too soft for making jewelry. Alloying elements like copper, silver, nickel and zinc are added to strengthen it. The karat and color of gold are determined by the amount of those elements that are added. For example, If you divide 10K by 24K, you would have 41.67% of pure gold and the other elements would be 58.33% of copper, silver, and zinc for yellow gold. For pink (rose) gold, a larger percentage of copper is used. For white gold, a larger percentage of nickel is used.
Gold Buyers International guarantees that you will receive the maximum value for all of your unwanted Gold and Platinum items. Actual settlement will be based on our normal testing and assaying processes and the current market spot price on the day your shipment is received.
Payment will be processed as soon as possible upon receipt of your shipment. Bank Wire Transfers are available for Shipments over 1 ounce. Cash in your pocket is better than your unwanted items collecting dust in your jewelry boxes or safe deposit boxes. Use the cash to buy something new.
We do business the old fashioned way. We treat every customer with respect and importance, the same way we like to be treated. Your personal information entered below is confidential and your email address is "only" used to let you know that your free Gold kit has been sent.
We hope you will become one of our many satisfied customers selling your Gold and Platinum to us. Please feel free to do business with us more than once. Repeat customers are the reason we can provide this convenient service from the comfort of your home. We have many satisfied customers around the world.
I'll recommend you folk to others, for I feel you have been very fair with me and I have already recommended you to my sister and daughter. I liked the fact that you are Christians and decided, this is who the Lord wanted me to do business with. I would also sell to you again, when I have the need.Leila H. Tennessee
Thanks for processing my jewelry items in such a quick manner. I'm not wearing much jewelry these days and really needed the cash instead. I am telling all my friends about your service. Joan F. California
I am so grateful that you people processed my small amount of jewelry. No one else would take it. I will definitely tell others in the same situation about you. God bless you all. Laura H. Florida
Thank you very much for great service. I had a bag of gold dust to sell and did not know who to trust. You did everything you said you would do. I am planning on sending in more very soon. I have already told my whole family about your service. God bless. Peter K. Ohio
Free Gold Kit
Email our Customer Service department below or complete the form at the bottom of this page with your Name, Address, and email address and we will send you a FREE Gold KIT to place your Gold or Platinum items in for shipping to our facility.
If you are in a hurry to get your settlement and would rather not wait for a Kit, place them in a securely taped box or padded mailer and send them by Insured or Registered mail for safety. "No Minimum". All amounts accepted.
"Thank you for trusting Gold Buyers International with your business. We look forward to hearing from you soon."
Customer Service(256) 682-1163 9 am to 6 pm Mon. - Sat.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16
We included a statement of faith above because we give God the glory in everything. In case you don't have any business needs at this time, but would like a blessing instead, feel free to contact us for some Spiritual support. We would also like to know how the Lord has blessed you today. Thank you.
Don't forget to enter the information below to get your free Gold / Platinum Kit sent to you.